Small. This sheet of paper is small. Too small. I am forced to cram everything I feel on this small piece of paper.
My stomach is not small. I am fat. Numerous people try to convince me I don’t need to lose weight. I do. I diet. No breakfast, sandwich and apple for lunch, no dinner. If I had a choice, I would have had dinner. No. I had no choice. I stood up for what I believe in and am reprimanded. No food.
Do I have a problem? Am I unhealthy? No. I eat enough.
Do you know what bothers me? No. How could you? You say it too. You tell me that I am not fat. I am. You know I am and insist on lying to me. I hate it.
Hate is not a small word.
I hate the fact that I have never seen you. I hate the fact that I can’t talk to you from home. I hate what you do to yourself.
Hate the sin, not the sinner. I hate it. I wonder if the person who invented the action knew how much he or she would influence the world. I wonder what it would be like if you didn’t. Not a small action. A big one.
Our relationship isn’t small. Not by a long shot. You may think so, but it isn’t. It’s huge. For me. I have never felt this way toward a person before. It scares me. I am constantly worried about you. I am constantly planning what to say to you when we finally meet. I am constantly trying to convince myself that you won’t be disappointed when you see me.
You changed me in a big way in a small amount of time. I love talking to you until after midnight. I don’t mind getting yelled at. It is worth it. A small gesture on my part.
My stomach is not small. I am fat. Numerous people try to convince me I don’t need to lose weight. I do. I diet. No breakfast, sandwich and apple for lunch, no dinner. If I had a choice, I would have had dinner. No. I had no choice. I stood up for what I believe in and am reprimanded. No food.
Do I have a problem? Am I unhealthy? No. I eat enough.
Do you know what bothers me? No. How could you? You say it too. You tell me that I am not fat. I am. You know I am and insist on lying to me. I hate it.
Hate is not a small word.
I hate the fact that I have never seen you. I hate the fact that I can’t talk to you from home. I hate what you do to yourself.
Hate the sin, not the sinner. I hate it. I wonder if the person who invented the action knew how much he or she would influence the world. I wonder what it would be like if you didn’t. Not a small action. A big one.
Our relationship isn’t small. Not by a long shot. You may think so, but it isn’t. It’s huge. For me. I have never felt this way toward a person before. It scares me. I am constantly worried about you. I am constantly planning what to say to you when we finally meet. I am constantly trying to convince myself that you won’t be disappointed when you see me.
You changed me in a big way in a small amount of time. I love talking to you until after midnight. I don’t mind getting yelled at. It is worth it. A small gesture on my part.
No comments:
Post a Comment