Late evening sun dances across the glassy water,
Sparkling like diamonds in the radiant light.
I seize it, knowing it will bring no monetary gain,
Making me richer only in spirit.
Deep colors of red streak across the sky
As the sun sets slowly, inching closer to the horizon.
When they meet, a sense of unity fills the air,
Creating a moment of unparalleled serenity.
Small motorboats disrupt the calm waters
As my thoughts slip away into nothingness.
Now cognizant of the world around me,
I long for a state where everything is beautiful.
Sparkling like diamonds in the radiant light.
I seize it, knowing it will bring no monetary gain,
Making me richer only in spirit.
Deep colors of red streak across the sky
As the sun sets slowly, inching closer to the horizon.
When they meet, a sense of unity fills the air,
Creating a moment of unparalleled serenity.
Small motorboats disrupt the calm waters
As my thoughts slip away into nothingness.
Now cognizant of the world around me,
I long for a state where everything is beautiful.
No comments:
Post a Comment